Different Ways to Share Your Faith
Watch The Bridge diagram video here: https://howtoshareyourfaith.com/application/
One of the most popular illustrations is that of drawing out the bridge. The diagram is drawn as the gospel is explained. Below is the final diagram that is drawn.
• God wants to have a relationship with us (Rev. 3:20), but mankind and God are separated by sin (Rom. 3:23).
• All our efforts cannot bridge the gulf between us (Eph. 2:8-9). We deserve separation from God, which results in eternal death (Rom. 6:23a).
• However, Christ came to bridge the gap by dying for our sins (Ezek. 22:30;
• We must move over to God’s side by receiving Christ through faith, repentance, and surrendering our will (John 1:12; Rom. 10:9; Acts. 3:19; Matt. 16:24). This will prevent eternal separation from God and give us eternal life (2 Cor. 5:18; John 3:16; Rom 6:23b).
Watch the Powerband gospel presentation:
Use powerband bracelets with beads. This illustration involves a piece of string leather and colored beads. The black bead stands for sin, the red bead for the blood of Christ, the white bead for the purity that comes with forgiveness, the blue bead is for the waters of baptism, the green bead illustrates Christian growth, the knot illustrates the end of life, and the gold bead represents heaven.
Knot: Beginning of life (you are born).
Black: Sin is a part of the world, your world.
Red: Christ died to remove the sin.
White: New life is pure after Christ removes the sin.
Blue: Baptism shows the world that Christ is in your life.
Green: Grow in your love relationship with Christ.
Knot: End of life, you die.
Gold: You will be in heaven after you die.
Romans Road To Salvation
Watch the Romans Road to Salvation here:
The Romans Road to Salvation is a way of explaining the good news of salvation using verses from the book of Romans. It is a simple yet powerful method of explaining why we need salvation, how God provided salvation, how we can receive salvation, and what are the results of salvation.
1. Romans 3:23
• For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (NIV). Everybody is a sinner in need of salvation.
2. Romans 6:23
• For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord (NIV). The punishment that we have earned for our sins is death. Not just physical death but “eternal death!”
3. Romans 5:8
• But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us (NIV).
4. Romans 10:9,13
• If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved (NIV).
• For, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved” (NIV)
5. Romans 5:1; 8:1; 8:38–39
• Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (NIV).
• Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus (NIV).
• For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord (NIV).