Weekend Schedule / Directions / What To Expect
We know attending a church for the first time can be intimidating.
We want to help make your first experience
at Emmanuel Church a great one!
- We have 3 in-person weekend gatherings
every weekend at 425 Luther Road.
- Saturday evening @ 6:00pm
- Sunday @ 9:00am (overflow area and mask-only area available)
- Sunday @ 11:00am
- We also stream online live – Sundays at 9am
- A staffed nursery is currently available on Sundays at 11:00am.
- eKids (our children’s program, PreK through 4th grade) is currently available on Sundays at 11:00am.
What To Expect?
- In total, a weekend gathering at Emmanuel is a little over 1 hour in length.
- Gatherings begin with the worship band leading the church in music – sometimes with the choir, orchestra, or acoustic. Song lyrics are projected onto the screens so you can sing along and/or engage with worship however you feel most comfortable.
- After the worship music portion is complete, one of our pastors will come out to share an encouraging and Bible-based message about Jesus.
- Gatherings at Emmanuel are exciting, casual, and relaxed. Come as you are! We expect you’ll feel welcomed as our guest.
- We have coffee and donuts at the Community Cafe on Sunday mornings!
What If I Have Kids?
- We believe that kids should have a blast at church every single week – and at Emmanuel Church, we make this a priority.
- The other thing we make a priority is your children’s safety. Because of that, we have a detailed check-in process for our children and student programs the first time that you visit. You’ll want to leave yourself an extra few minutes to get checked in. If you enter from the main entrance, go straight ahead to the Information Desk and someone will assist you.
- You can pre-register you family here.
- We have 3 places for kids depending on their age: eNursery (birth-PreK), eKids (Sunday @ 11:00am – PreK-4th), and e56 (Sunday @ 11:00am – 5th & 6th grade)
- Emmanuel Student Ministry (7th-12th grade students) meets on Wednesday nights at 6:00pm. We encourage 7th-12th graders to join us in the weekend gathering.